New Jobs At Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services 2022 – pakcareer.work
- Full Time
- Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Ataturk Avenue, near Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad, 44100 View on Map
- Salary: PKRs55,000.00 - PKRs200,000.00 / Monthly
- View(s) 607
Career Level Officer
Gender Both Male & Female
New Jobs At Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services 2022:
Government Jobs At Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services is inviting interested candidates to apply for the following vacant positions. All suitable candidates who fulfill the required criteria can apply within due time. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA will pay for the interview / Test. Good Luck For Your Bright Future!Jobs At Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services Punjab
- Director Legislation (OG-III)
- Deputy Director Human Resources (OG-IV)
- Deputy Director Database Management (OG-IV)
- Assistant Director Research (OG-V)
- *Assistant PRC Officer (SG-1) Punjab
- Assistant IT Officer (SG-I)
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for the test/interview.
- Only those candidates possessing certificates/Degrees from the institutions recognized by the Government/HEC are eligible to apply for Jobs At Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services.
- General age relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per Government policy.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants who are already in government service can apply through the proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The Last date for applying is 2 April 2022.
How to Apply:
- Applications are invited from candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the vacant posts on prescribed Proforma which can be downloaded from www.pips.gov.pk
- Kindly ensure submission of applications on the prescribed proforma complete in all respects along with (i) attested photocopies of educational testimonials (ii) Domicile certificate (iii) CNIC, and (iv) Passport size photograph to the undersigned within 15 days of the date of advertisement at the address given below
- * Only the candidates having domicile of Punjab Province shall be eligible to apply. The selected candidate will serve in the Provincial office of the Institute.
Assistant Director (HR)
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services
Ataturk Avenue, near Kashmir House,
Sector F-5/2, Islamabad
Please Click On the image to view it in Full size