New Government Jobs In Islamabad High Court April 2022
Gender Both Male & Female
New Government Jobs In Islamabad High Court April 2022:
Jobs In Islamabad High Court is inviting interested candidates to apply for the following vacant positions. All suitable candidates who fulfill the required criteria can apply within due time. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA will pay for the interview / Test. Good Luck For Your Bright Future! Government Jobs
- Personal Assistants – (12 Vacancies)
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for the test/interview for Jobs In Islamabad High Court.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants who are already in government service can apply through the proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Only the Retired Government Employees possessing requisite qualification
and experience is eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be for a period of one year which may further be
extended, subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee, at the
discretion of the Islamabad High Court for Jobs In Islamabad High Court.
- The appointing authority may put an end to the contract of an appointee at any time without assigning any reason.
- The appointee will be paid fixed/lump-sum remuneration of Rs.100,000/- per month. No other perks and privileges will be admissible.
- The appointee will provide a Character Certificate from their previous department / Courts.
- The appointee may draw his actual pension, as admissible to him under the rules, in consequence of his retirement from the previous service. He shall not be entitled to any pension/gratuity for the period of the current appointment.
- The appointee shall not contribute towards G.P Fund or Benevolent Fund.
The appointment shall be subject to medical fitness.
- For more information visit https://www.ihc.gov.pk/
- The Last date for applying is 17 April 2022.
How to Apply:
- Application on plain paper along with detailed CV, copies of CNIC, testimonials, 2 attested photographs; Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificates, Character Certificate from the previous employer, etc. should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Address & Contact Number:
Deputy Registrar (Admin), ISLAMABAD HIGH COURT, ISLAMABAD Judicial complex, Mauve Arm G-10/1, Islamabad
051 051 9108037
Please Click On the image to view it in Full size