New PESCO ALM Jobs 2022 – Peshawar Electric Supply Company jobs
New PESCO ALM Jobs 2022 – Peshawar Electric Supply Company jobs:
WAPDA PESCO ALM Jobs
” Peshawar Electric Supply Company ” is inviting interested candidates to apply for the following vacant positions. All suitable candidates who fulfill the required criteria can apply within due time. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA will pay for the interview / Test. Good Luck For Your Bright Future! PESCO ALM Jobs
- Assistant Lineman (ALM)
Instructions & General Conditions:
- 1 The candidates from the merged districts (Ex-FATA) are ineligible to apply for the posts of ALM.
- The posts under open quota will be filled on a District-wise basis in accordance with available!
allocated vacancies of the concerned district for PESCO ALM Jobs.
- The service is purely on contract on a lump sum pay package basis with no regularization in future
- General Age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age
relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes
and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and the Government servants who have completed
two years continuous Govt service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in
upper age limit for PESCO ALM Jobs.
- The recruitment will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical
Parameters will undergo Written/Skill Test, those who qualify Skill Test by securing minimum of 50%
marks will be called for Physical Test and finally who qualify the Physical Test will be called for
interview on merit based on the score of the Skill & Physical Test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Skil/Written Test.
- Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Physical Test and/or Interview.
- Candidates selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in KPK under the jurisdiction of
PESCO as per the requirement of the Company for PESCO ALM Jobs.
- Incomplete application applications containing incomplete information/those submitted after the
due date of the publication of this advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed
entertained and will be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Candidate may contact UET Peshawar for any query regarding written test display of the provisional
and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc. on Telephone Nos
091-9222046 & 091-9222047 and through email address [email protected]
- All applications must be directly submitted to the University of Engineering & Technology (UET)
Peshawar on online application portal available at https://www.ustiest ok Applications submitted
by hand or through the post to PESCO or UET will not be entertained processed.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channel.
- PESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TADA will be paid for the test interview.
- Dismissed screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible
for employment in PESCO.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
- Only PESCO Employees’ Children are eligible to apply against speed posts under 20% ECQ
(WAPDAGENCOslother DISCONTDCL, Employees Children applications will not be
entertained for employment in PESCO under 20% Employees Children Quota.)
- Candidates applying against 20% Employees Children Quota posts must ensure the following at
the time of the interview
a To attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with Employee’s
Children Proforma duly signed by concerned XEN/SE along with CNIC of father mother
b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of
their brother sisters or Widow Mother is employed in PESCO against Employees Children
Quota and that he/she is the real son/daughter of retired deceased retired serving employee
Those employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XENSE
will not be entertained for interview.
- After qualifying the Written/Skill Test & Physical Test, the order of merit of candidates applying
under Employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities mentioned in the Rules SOP.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the University will be dealt with by them at
their own cost without any liability whatsoever on PESCO.
- All those candidates who have applied earlier are also eligible to apply afresh they fulfill the
required criteria for PESCO ALM Jobs.
How to Apply:
- Candidate shall submit the application on the UET online application portal available on the UET website www.uettest.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement PESCO ALM Jobs.
- Candidate is required to deposit the required fee of Rs. 4891. in favor of the University of Engineering
& Technology (UET) Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Ltd. (UBL) in UET Admission
Account No. 1486 205505522. The fee can also be transferred to UBL Bank Account No
1486 205505522 through Easypaisa, JazzCash, and Omni mobile app. On successful fee deposit
the candidate will receive a receipt having 10 digits SEQ NUMBER This SEQ NUMBER will be used
as an authentication key on online application form available at www.uettest.pk
- No application shall be entertained at PESCO HQ, therefore, applicants are advised to apply
directly to UET only through online portal www.uettest.pk No application received by hand or
through post will entertained
- Application improperly filled up, incomplete, after closing date, without deposit slip details or
submitted by hand will not be entertained processed
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print their Roll No
Slip from www.uettestpk, test date, timings and venue wil be mentioned on Roll No. Slip
- No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written/screening tests through postal
courier means for PESCO ALM Jobs.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite certificate (Matriculation Certificate) are
eligible to apply Candidates to whom final result has not been issued or result awaited shall not
be considered Candidates having higher qualification shall not be eligible for appointment
- AlL PESCO Employees Children who have applied earlier for various posts under 20%
Employee Children Quota to Circle Offices PESCO HQ or any other office within the
jurisdiction of PESCO are advised to apply a fresh. Previously submitted applications to
any office will not be valid after the publication of this advertisement for PESCO ALM Jobs.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR)
PESCO-WAPDA HOUSE, SHAMI ROAD, PESHAWAR
PESCO ALM Jobs
Please Click On the image to view it in Full size